Serving the community since 1876
Blackhurst butchers has always been a family firm, first serving the local community from a corner shop in Middleport, Stoke-on-Trent, as far back as 1876.
The business has had an unbroken history of service since then and continues as a family firm, operating out of the TTS plant in Macclesfield, in south east Cheshire.
No longer a retail supplier, Blackhurst Butchers specialises in supplying the catering trade throughout Staffordshire and the midlands. In particular, Blackhurst Butchers specialises in supplying large, regular multi-drop contracts, such as those tendered by local authorities, where time-critical deliveries are of paramount importance.
The Blackhurst family operate a working farm, situated on the north Staffordshire moorlands, raising livestock to provide fresh local produce for the business.